Monday, April 7, 2014

UPDATE: Out Of Commission


*UPDATE*
Well hello there!   Long time no see.....

A while back, I was forced to reconsider blogging and thrifting and recreating!  I have since missed this world and that part of me tremendously.  During my hiatus, no opportunity ever really presented itself as the clear time to try it all again so, I've elected to just get back in the swing of things.  Recreate at a random pace and with few self-imposed expectations.  The posts may be less frequent, shorter and with fewer photos in order to save me time and brain power.  During this time, you may see random design changes and post styles until I figure this all out.  Not too much of this has been thought out since much of my planning these days end up thwarted anyway.  So please bear with me.  Hopefully they all will still be read and enjoyed. 

Enjoy being Prissy!
-Prissyville-

No comments:

Post a Comment