Monday, May 19, 2014

Taupe Armoire With Pink Flower Pulls

I just LOVED working on this little lady.  She gave me a tough time here and there but I think she turned out rather prissified!  I painted her in a soft taupe using OOPS paint, removed the inner shelf dividers to allow for the inside of the armoire to be a bit more versatile and changed out the knobs to translucent pink flowers.  A few of the drawers appear to have been used more than the others.  To give them a uniformed look, a touch of pink piggy paper did the trick!



She hung out with me at a vintage market I did this past weekend.  She didn't go home with anyone, so she's up for grabs in my etsy shop!

Linked Up



Enjoy Being Prissy!
-Prissyville-
  

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful transformation!! I love it, the pink and the pigs too, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful makeover. I love the new color and finish. The new pink knobs are a great addition as well as the pig-paper lined drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure is beautiful now! I like the color and now her details really stand out. The pink knobs are really cute. Thanks for stopping by and liking my Chippy Cottage Railing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I really enjoyed painting her. The piggies were a fun little bonus! Thanks for the compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! I'm sure she'll find a happy new home soon!

    ReplyDelete