Sunday, February 12, 2012

Out Of Commission

I know you all have been wondering where I disappeared off to...I've been sick.
Not your sneeze, stuffy nose kind-of-sick, but a knock-you-on-your-backside autoimmune-kinda-sick!  I am just feeling like I am returning to my normal self, however, it is a shadow of who I normally am and may be this way for a while.
With that said, I may not be returning to the DIY blog world. Not because I don't love it, but because it takes a level of consistency and commitment that I don't think I am able to offer right now.  *sadface*
I want to continue to be a part of this wonderful community and may stop by your blogs from time to time as I contemplate returning.  In the meantime though...thank you for all of you support and kind words for me and my site.  I hope to dream this dream once again.  

Enjoy being Prissy!
-Prissyville-

No comments:

Post a Comment