Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blue Striped Chairs

Do you remember these chairs?


My previous fabric choices...clearly nothing to shout about.
I posted about it here
It took me way too long to pick a fabric to recover them in, but when I did, I realize I had known all along what it would be...blue stripes. 

-SOLD-
Didn't they turn out rather cute?  Amazing what new fabric and a fresh coat of paint will do.  They've been put up in my Etsy shop and have already been reserved.  I hit a snafu with Etsy's payment options, so though they sit there all pretty and prissy, the chairs are spoken for and making someone very happy. 
Enjoy being Prissy!
-Prissyville

5 comments:

  1. Came over from the Newbie Party to see the girlish figure on these grand ladies. I can see why someone has reserved them. Beautiful job!

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, you did a beautiful job! The blue stripes are stunning against the white! I discovered you on Debbiedoos and I'm now following, I would appreciate if you followed back. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome looking chairs! Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from Debbie Doo's, great chairs! Love the white and blue together! Following you now- Tanya :)

    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I'm not surprised at all that someone scooped them up right away!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete