Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm So Very Honored

Way too busy this morning to sit down for my usual cup of coffee and log onto the internet, I had to postpone my email-checking and blog-browsing until this afternoon.  
And look what I found in my in-box when I finally did...

Debbie over at ReFresh ReStyle (THANK YOU Debbie!)
stumbled upon my blog at this newbie party.  I submitted my refinished grey writing table for you all to take a look at and it seems I might just be interesting enough to catch someones attention with some of my re-furbished and re-created pieces.  
Nice way to be welcomed back to blogland!  

There are sooo many amazing blogs out there!  I know how much of a challenge it can be to discover and enjoy each and every one of them, so I thank you all for stopping by my blog, especially today on the recommendation of  

Enjoy Being Prissy!
-Prissyville

No comments:

Post a Comment