Monday, July 21, 2014

Window Shopping- Anthropologie

I don't get to visit Anthropologie often.  Hardly ever, really.  I don't live near one.  This past weekend however, I enjoyed a mini vacation with the family and there was one near our hotel.  There were amazing things inside!  I initially went in for knobs but was utterly overwhelmed by all the beautiful things.  They were selling these two pieces.  Awesome chippiness and distressed goodness going on but majorly huge price tags!!  Sheesh!






 


 So many beautiful knobs.

 
They were selling these two pieces.  Awesome chippiness and distressed goodness going on but majorly huge price tags!!  Sheesh!
 



 



 Yep, 19-Thousand-Dollars!

 
 Well, at least this one was a little less.
 
They were selling these two pieces.  Awesome chippiness and distressed goodness going on but majorly huge price tags!!  Sheesh!
I left with no purchases this day, which is surprising since I went in for the very knobs they clearly had plenty of.  I'll need knobs in the future I'm sure.  This will give me a reason to stop back by.








No comments:

Post a Comment