Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday + Weekend Plans

Hey there, folks!  The week is just about over and the weekend is just around the corner, literally!  Any plans for your weekend?  I have plans, pretty exciting plans at that!  I'll share it all with you on Monday.
In the meantime, it's
FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY!!
Here are a few thrifting finds that have me smiling today. 

 How cute are these?  They are HEAVY too!  A nice white-wash over them would make them fit right into any baby's nursery.  $6 for both.

The perfect coffee table book.  The photos in it are just awesome!..$3 
Ralph Lauren lumbar pillowcase.  New and still with price tag!...$5

 
 A pretty little two-toned lampshade.  Don't you just love pink!...$4
 Decorative plant base/plant holder...$2


How lucky do I keep getting?? I keep finding the same 3-photo Pottery Barn frames!...$4
TONS-of-yards-of yellow minky polka-dot fabric...$7 for all of it!
 

 Two "Tag" pump bottles. 
I've never heard of Tag so I googled the link on the bottom of the bottles. They have a pretty catchy website. Music, cool pics and everything. You have to register with them in order to enter their product website and I didn't bother, so I don't know what these go for, if anything, but $2 BUCKS for the pair works good for me!!



 Maybe some "soap" and "lotion" labels? 

Enjoy being Prissy!
-Prissyville

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great finds! I've heard of Tag before. I think they make kitchen towels too. They're a pretty reputable company. So you did do good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great finds! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am following you right back.

    ReplyDelete