Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Nomination + 15 Fabulous Bloggers

How do you define INSPIRATION?  My blog was called that the other day by Fran over at eleven-o-one.  She even liked it enough to honor me with the Versatile Blogger Award!  Well thank you very much Fran!  I hardly know you but am truly, truly honored that you find my blog interesting enough!  I recognize inspiration when it pulls on my heartstrings and leaves me speechless.  This world of blogs and bloggers does exactly that ALL-OF-THE-TIME!  You all are inspirations to me and that is why I create and that is why I blog. 

Now one good deed deserves another.  I now get the opportunity to honor a few others that work hard to make their blogs something to talk about! 

This appears to be the rules... 

- Thank the person who gave you the award.

- Include a link to their blog.

- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.

- Nominate 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly for the Versatile Blogger Award. 

- Link to their blogs.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Looks like I nailed the first two pretty good.  Finding 15 bloggers was difficult.  Not the "finding" part because there are TONS that I love!  The hard part was narrowing it down to only 15!

So here we go...in no particular order (I've always wanted to say that! lol!)
Primp
Three O'Clock Winds
No Minimalist Here
The Essence of Home
Restore Interiors

Now for Fran...7 things to share with you about myself. 
(1)  My name isn't really Prissy Prissyville...it's Que (like Cue)
(2) I don't really live in Prissyville...I live in beautiful Bay Area, Northern CA
(3) I'm a lefty
(4)  I totally buy into the whole creative people think with the right side of their brains theory
(5) DIYing is a hobby, I'm really a psychotherapist
 (6) I have lupus and am a huge advocate for other lupus patients
(7) Coke over Pepsi


Enjoy being Prissy!
-Prissyville

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! That was so kind of you to think I deserve this award. I have really enjoyed reading your blog too. It was interesting to read some things about you on a more personal level. I'm so sorry to hear that you suffer from Lupus. I understand firsthand about the ups and downs of having an auto-immune disease. I suffer from a couple of them myself although not as serious as yours. You never know when a flare-up may occur and you can only try to control the symptoms since there is no cure. There really needs to be more research done on these types of diseases. Well, anyway, on a happier note, congrats to you on your award and thank you again for nominating me. Now, I guess I need to get busy following the rules that apply to me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for the nomination!!! I'm so glad you feel I deserve it. You're from the Bay Area??? I'm from Northern Cali too!!! I'm looking forward to checking out your Etsy store and getting to know more about you through your blog. I'll have my questions answered by tonight and thanks again for thinking I deserve such an award!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing a little more about you. Sorry to hear that you suffer from lupus. I admire that you have become an advocate. I've had to watch loved ones deal with various health issues. Congratulations on your award. I wish you continued success.

    ReplyDelete