Monday, October 10, 2011

Pre-Halloween Weekend Fun

Hey there you all! 
The weekend is over!
I promised to share how I spent mine...
 

Hopping between Disneyland and California Adventure multiple times in one day isn't easy but it was fun and a first for us.  We've been before...many times, but never for the Fall/Halloween season.  Very festive, but nothing like going during Christmas!!
It did make me kinda want to get more festive here at my own home.  I think I've mentioned before that I really only decorate for the Christmas holiday.  The last few holidays of the year are a bit too close together for my liking and putting things up to take them back down, to put another set of things up, to bring those right back down...(you get the picture) is a bit confusing and time consuming and overwhelming for me. 
I'm such a priss!
I end up never really putting the previous decor away, my hallways end up looking like a
 holiday clearance outlet and my new years resolution for a clean house gets off to a terrible start! 
~sigh~


Enjoy Being Prissy!
-Prissyville

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely visit. I'm your newest follower, hope you follow back and visit more often...I will! I love Disney World and anything Disney, now with my grandgirls, I love it even more! Halloween looks awesome there, so much fun. Have a super week. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious! I have seen people do that in my subdivision and it drives me crazy! People, please remove your pumpkins before you put your Santa Claus outside! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! @Kelly, you are welcome and thank you for the sympathetic words of understanding. @Erica, you are welcome NCal buddy!!@Rosemary, it's a battle, but someone helped me when I was first diagnosed and so I've done the same ever since. Hoping that just one person's life is made easier with the support.

    ReplyDelete